Use AI to make healthcare more accessible and affordable for all
Automated Medical Scribing
TextRad™ is a tool that automates medical scribing
- Uses deep learning techniques and state-of-the-art NLP.
- Increases clinician productivity by over 4X.
- Inputs data from Electronic Medical Records and outputs insights for clinicians.
Digital Triaging Solution
ScreenRad™ is a screening algorithm that uses computer vision and deep learning techniques for digital triage.
- Grades images (classifies between normal and abnormal scans) and determines morbidity, all with a high degree of precision.
- Increases worklist prioritization of radiologists and physicians.
- Improves clinical report turnaround times 4X.
- Covers a wide variety of ailments such as Pneumonia, TB, Breast Mammography, and Bone Age Assessment.
Medical Image Enhancement
BoostRad™ is a disruptive image enhancement algorithm.
- Reconstructs high-resolution images from low-resolution medical images.
- Example: Reconstruct low-resolution MRIs from a 1.5 Tesla machine to the image output of a 3.0 Tesla machine.
Clinical Areas of application
We developed an algorithm that can detect pneumonia from chest X-rays at a level exceeding practicing radiologists.
We accurately identified nerve structures in ultrasound images and thus effectively improving the efficiency of a patient’s pain management catheter.
AI will be used to "read" biomedical images more accurately than medical personnel alone — providing better early cervical cancer detection at lower cost than current methods.
In benchmarking tests against the publicly available LIDC lung cancer screening dataset, ScreenRad can judge the malignancy of nodules in chest CT images 53% more accurately than an expert panel of radiologists.
Demo our Product
Upload your medical image.
Sgmoid is proud to announce its selection as an NVIDIA Inception Partner, a virtual accelerator program that supports and nurtures exceptional startups in the fields of artificial intelligence (AI), deep learning, and data science. Startups in the program receive support during the product development, prototyping, and deployment stages using technologies from NVIDIA, the market leader in manufacturing GPUs, the core hardware that run deep learning algorithms that powers AI.
Get in Touch
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to know more.
Question? Comment? Feedback? Drop us a line. We'd love to hear from you!
340S Lemon Ave
Call us +1 (917) 740 1966
Open 9am-6pm Eastern Time (Monday - Friday)